• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I’ve churned through a few good books recently – reviews coming up. Particularly The Divorce Papers and Once Upon a Timepiece.
I was listening to Dear Book Nerd, a podcast put out by Book Riot, and they had a great offer of a free audiobook from Audible… so I toddled along and looked at the selection. I’ve seen really good things written about Tina Fey’s autobiography Bossypants, so when I saw that available and narrated by the author, it was an easy selection. HOWEVER, I can’t manage to download it onto my phone! Very very vexing. I might have to get the laptop that has iTunes on it out and see what that can do.
Next up, it’s Louisa May Alcott month – so time to tuck into an edition of Little Women.