Musing Mondays, hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading, is:
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I finishedThe Kitchen God’s Wife by Amy Tan yesterday while lying on the sofa feeling pathetically ill and woeful. Really enjoyable, although the casing of the story was a bit odd.
All my books have got totally jumbled up in the move to the new house so I’m looking forward to picking a few forgotten acquisitions off the shelves!