Musing Mondays, hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading, is:
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Right now, I’ve got a couple of books on the go and will have to finish them quickly as I don’t like to have a book on the go across the year break…
The Kitchen God’s Wife by Amy Tan – really enjoying this. I have a feeling I’ve read some of it before?
How to be a Woman by Caitlyn Moran – I have to take this in small doses… I don’t really like it that much – it’s a bit shouty. But then some of it is funny. Dilemma.
Strings Attached by Joanne Lipman and Melanie Kupchynsky – about an inspirational (if militant) violin teacher. Really enjoying this and could easily finish it quickly.
To the sofa!