Happy Wedding Day to Verity and Ken!

Following in the esteemed steps of Claire at Paperback Reader, Simon of Stuck in a Book and Jane at Fleur Fisher, let me hijack my own blog for a minute to wish Cardigan Girl Verity and Ken a wonderful wedding day.

In a bizarre coincidence, Verity and Ken are getting married in exactly the same small Austrian town in which The Physicist and I honeymooned, so I know that they will have beautiful surroundings for their day.

I trust they will be jumping for joy:

(photo credit)

And that they will take to marriage like ducks to water:

Duck theme more because of Verity’s prolific swimming than because of the pun it enabled! – (photo credit)

Happy Wedding Day, Verity and Ken!

9 thoughts on “Happy Wedding Day to Verity and Ken!

1. Claire (Paperback Reader) 2 August 2011 at 1:24 pm Reply

How cute! Lovely that you can imagine their day from your own wedded experience.

2. readingwithtea 2 August 2011 at 2:03 pm Reply

I know! It’s a freakish coincidence, given how small the town is and out in the middle of nowhere, but I hope they are as happy there as we were.

3. FleurFisher 2 August 2011 at 8:55 pm Reply

What a wonderful coincidence – lovely thoughts and images too.

4. Alex Daw 2 August 2011 at 9:39 pm Reply

Tee hee – such a lovely post – Verity will be amused and jumping for joy no doubt …it’s a virtual wedding party – no doubt about that.

5. Verity 6 August 2011 at 8:51 pm Reply

Thanks for joining in! Can’t wait to show you my photos x

6. Verity 6 August 2011 at 8:52 pm Reply

Ps better thank you next week when I can blog!!

7. […] August: “Following in the esteemed steps of Claire at Paperback Reader, Simon of Stuck in a Book and Jane at Fleur Fisher, let me hijack my own blog for a minute to wish Cardigan Girl Verity and Ken a wonderful wedding day.” Happy Wedding Day to Verity and Ken […]

8. Patricia 12 January 2012 at 5:40 am Reply

Where vdid yo get the duck picture. It is so cute!

• readingwithtea 12 January 2012 at 8:17 am Reply

The picture credit is underneath the picture.