• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This year, (at time of drafting this post) I’ve read 19 books. Of which 7 have been on holiday in a different country (or on some form of transport related to going on or coming back from that holiday). All 7 of those books I’ve really enjoyed, I’ve finished them (unlike a non-trivial number of DNFs at home), and it has taken me weeks/months to get around to reviewing them (nothing special there then).
What does this tell me? That I don’t prioritise reading when I’m in my normal life? (see previous thoughts on that topic) That I save my best reads for the beach?